RANDYS BEANIE BABY CONTEST
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING 10 QUESTIONS CORRECTLY,
SEND YOUR ANSWERS BY EMAIL TO ME AND GET IN ON
THE FINAL DRAWING
1. When did the (fine mane) Derby retire?
2. What is Clubby's birthdate?
3. What beanie baby was given away at the Chicago Bears Game on (12/20/98)?
4. Name three beanies that retired on (1/1/97)?
A: Chops, Coral, Kiwi and several others
5. Caw the crow had what generation swing tag?
6. On what date was Digger (orange) introduced?
7. Name all the colors on "Inch"?
A: Yellow, Orange, Green, Blue, Magenta
8. What beanie was given away at the Phoenix Cayotes game on (11/26/98)?
9. Lucky was produced with 3 differant amounts of spots, name them?
A: 7, 11, 21
10. Tusk was known by what other name?
All entries that provide 100% correct answers will be included in the final drawing.
Be sure to read the directions carefully before you send in your answers.
The three Contest Winners will be drawn from all correct entries.
One entry per email address a week, additional entries will not be counted.
The contest ends at 6:00 p.m. on March 26, 1999.
The drawing for the Three Winners will take place
on March 27, 1999.
The title of your email entry should be: BEANIE CONTEST
In the body of your Contest Entry, be sure to include:
1. Your Name and Mailing Address
2. Your answers numbered 1 to 10
Another chance to win a free Beanie Baby
Enter your email address for a chance to win !!